Railway Recruitment New Notification 2018 with Correction ALP and Technicians
1. The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended upto 31/03/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
2. The contents of Sl. No. 5 of Important Instructions and Para 5.0 regarding age as on 01/07/2018 to be read
as 18 to 30 years.
3. Para 1.8 of General Instructions to be read as under:-
Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages of recruitment process
and should not be in block/capital letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT, AT and DV etc.
(as applicable) may result in cancellation of candidature.
4. After para 1.10 of General instructions, para 1.10(a) is added as under:-
On completion of all stages of recruitment process, RRBs shall allot post & Railway/Unit as per the option of the
candidates ONLY subject to merit, medical fitness and vacancy position. Once candidates have been
empanelled as per their merit/choice, they will forfeit the right to be considered for any other post/category.
However, RRBs also reserve the right to allot post/Railway/Unit not opted by the candidates, if considered
necessary in administrative interest, subject to the candidate(s) meeting the requirements of the post
In case of shortfall in empanelment of candidates or other exigencies, RRB reserves the right to utilize the extra
list of candidates, if required, as per the merit and option of the candidates.
For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No.2
* Out of this fee of ₹ 500, an amount of ₹ 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank
charges, on appearing in First Stage CBT.
For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /
Minorities / Economic Backward Class.
** This fee of ₹ 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in First
7. The contents of para 7.1 sub-para a & b regarding the modes of payment of fees / last dates for payment to
be read as under:-
a. ONLINE fee payment through internet banking or debit/credit cards upto 30/03/2018 till 23.59 hrs.
b. OFFLINE fee payment through
(i) SBI Bank Branch for Challan Payment Mode closes on 28/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of SBI
(ii) Post Office Challan Payment Mode closes on 27/03/2018 at 15.00 hrs in any branch of computerized
8. Para 7.4 is amended as under:-
Candidates should provide details of beneficiary account viz. Account holder name, Account Number and IFSC
code in the online application, in which they would like to receive the refund of ₹ 250 or ₹ 400 as applicable.
The refund of fee will be made duly deducting the bank charges on appearing in First Stage CBT.