Railway Recruitment New Notification 2018 with Correction (Group D)
With reference to the Detailed Centralized Employment Notice (CEN) 02/2018 published on the official websites
of Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs), following changes are made:-
1. The date and time of closing of the CEN is extended upto 31/03/2018 at 23.59 hrs.
2. The contents of Sl. No. 6 of Important Instructions and Para 5.0 regarding age as on 01/07/2018 to be
read as 18 to 33 years.
3. Para 1.8 of General Instructions to be read as under:-
Signatures of the candidates on all documents should be identical in all stages of recruitment process and
should not be in block/capital letters. Signatures in different style at the time of CBT, PET and DV etc., may
result in cancellation of candidature.
* If a candidate is eligible for relaxation of age on more than one ground, he/she would be accorded
the highest of the age relaxations (not cumulative) for which he/she is eligible
For all candidates except the fee concession categories mentioned below at Sl. No.2
* Out of this fee of ₹ 500, an amount of ₹ 400 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges,
on appearing in the CBT.
For Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Ex-Serviceman / PWDs / Female / Transgender /
Minorities / Economic Backward Class.
** This fee of ₹ 250 shall be refunded duly deducting bank charges, on appearing in the CBT.
To facilitate candidates to revise their preferences for various posts based on their revised eligibility on account
of changes in qualification and PWD suitability (Refer Annexure A of this corrigendum) as applicable, updation
of beneficiary account details for refund of examination fee on appearing in the CBT and modification of exam
language a separate tab has been enabled in the online application portal. Candidates are advised to click on
the online application link of CEN 02/2018 available on the official websites of RRBs and login with their
credentials to modify/update the above details as applicable.